The League of Leagues (set up Smite, Dota2, League of Legends, ect. teams)

Home Forums Community Gaming & Tournaments The League of Leagues (set up Smite, Dota2, League of Legends, ect. teams)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Yogizilla 3 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

LordRakdos

I figured a lot of us play MMOs and MOBAS so why not make teams, or make days when we can hang and blast each other.

Yogizilla
    Keymaster

Right now, Obi is hosting GANG Nights on Wednesdays but we are also doing community game nights after different shows like TheSpartanShow, TheWorstRadioShow, And HorsePLAY! LIVE. We’ve been hitting up HotS and Smite heavily but DOTA 2 would be dope, even if we just play against bots mostly. 8)

LordRakdos

Sweet. Thanks Yogi

Yogizilla
    Keymaster

GANG nights are now Saturdays, unless otherwise announced, and usually post-show after HorsePLAY! LIVE and such. We’ve been doing lots of Blizzard gaming so be sure to add me so I can coordinate some community gaming on HotS, Hearthstone, SC2, etc.

Yogizilla#1722

We’re still playing Smite and some light LoL.. But it’s great to see that everyone really gets HotS and is loving it. I think it’s THE game that we can all enjoy competitively without making a lifestyle out of it or getting [too] salty. ;o)

LordRakdos

I agree.

F8tl Blades
    Participant

I am in i might need someone to show me a bit about Dota 2 but i know league of legends and Hots of course we could also extend this out to card games as well.

LordRakdos

F8tl would you be up to playing MTG on Table Top sim some time?

F8tl Blades
    Participant

Of course man we can have tons of fun with it

Yogizilla
    Keymaster

Now I can finally play Magic Duels Origins and serious games on my PC again. w00t! We need to do more Heroes, y0!

BTW, anyone still playing Diablo III? About to use our G2A link to get cheap stuff.. Well, eventually.. Gotta watch the scrill. LOL

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our ad partners and/or leave comments below!