Series 8 Thoughts

Home Forums Timey-Wimey Tea Time Series 8 Thoughts

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yogizilla 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

BFT9000
    Participant

Finally got caught up on series 8 for Doctor Who thanks to Yogizilla. For the most part I like it. Though now I don’t like Clara due to her initial interaction with Danny Pink. Having previously served in the US Army for 5 years of my life with 1 deployment to Afghanistan, I got angry at her and the Doctor’s attitude towards soldiers. I can also understand why Danny is how he is not only from having been a soldier, but also from my own issues with social anxiety. I think Danny Pink is a good representation of the soldiers who are not all blood and guns, but come in all mentalities and skill sets. I still like the Doctor as he is learning to see past that, and although Clara is too, she still lost a lot of points with me due to her initial comments.

Yogizilla
    Keymaster

Duuuuude.. We’re gonna have to go deep on that! I think social anxiety is something everyone can relate to, whether they have served or not. This is a fresh perspective on Danny Pink. I liked his awkwardness but found that he came on too strong.. Now I appreciate him a lot more.

Thanks, bud! =oD

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our ad partners and/or leave comments below!