Nipples Of Fate Yahoo! Fantasy Football

Home Forums Community Gaming & Tournaments Nipples Of Fate Yahoo! Fantasy Football

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Yogizilla 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Yogizilla
    Keymaster

For our fellow Clan NoF peeps – GREETINGS NIPS!

Football (the REAL football LOL) season is coming soon. Within 30-45 days, one of our oldest traditions starts up again – Nipples Of Fate fantasy football! If you are not a Nip (yet), we usually do PPR with bonuses to defensive plays and yardage.

If you want to join us, simply PM me, Yogizilla, here or on Twitter.

While Clan NoF does not really do formal competition or “cash events”, we still enjoy social gaming events and this is the one thing we never miss. We’d love to expand our clan and re-connect with old friends. Even if you are not an expert on football, it’s a fun thing to try out.

Math geeks will particularly like the statistics and probability aspect of fantasy sports. Heck, we may even delve into basketball, baseball, hockey, and other fantasy sports. Curious? Leave some comments with your thoughts.

Personally, I can only maybe handle four or five teams at once but I’ll consider any invites to other leagues so long as it’s PPR (Points Per Reception) and/or IDP (Individual Defensive Players, as opposed to the standard defensive special teams / DSTs). I personally love to see closer games than the usual one-sided blowouts in default/standard formats.

Let’s get ready for some FOOOOOOSSSSSBAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!

http://www.n-o-f.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our ad partners and/or leave comments below!