New guy here

Home Forums Introductions & High Fives New guy here

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yogizilla 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jonas
    Participant

Hi, im Jonas AKA Larvikdelta, im 24 and from Norway and love to play and stream CSGO, looking forward to getting to know the people of this fine communtiy

Yogizilla
    Keymaster

What’s up Larvik!?? =oD

Glad to see peeps active in the “underground” of our community. This is where the folks a cut above the rest come. In social media and content marketing alike, those little extra efforts over time create the most value. ROCK ON!

Since you’re a CS:GO fan, you should connect with @obionex2. He is big on CS:GO, Gems Of War, Rocket League, and WWE these days.

What other games do you play?

I’m big on The Elder Scrolls Online, Hearthstone, and Gems Of War.. Trying to get back HEAVY into Heroes Of The Storm, Warframe, and Dungeon Of The Endless. Let us know if any of these games interest you!

BTW, what’s the time difference for us? I could look it up but….

We’re mostly in EST (Eastern Standard Time / GMT-5)

Yogizilla
    Keymaster

Don’t forget to check out our Steam community group.. We’re really big on community gaming (GANG Nights) and podcasts!

http://geekyantics.net/podcasts

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/geekyantics

Jonas
    Participant

Hey i just started playing Blade and Soul yesterday 😀 Dungeon of the Endless, tell me more about that one^^ im GMT+1

Yogizilla
    Keymaster

Dungeon Of The Endless is a rogue-like dungeon crawler that supports up to four players via online play. It has some RTS and Tower Defense mechanics, too. TONS of strategy, depth, and replay value! =oD

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our ad partners and/or leave comments below!