Let's get this party started!

Home Forums Introductions & High Fives Let's get this party started!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yogizilla 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Stan Faryna
    Participant

I greet you.

Who am I? Who are you?

I’m a mad genius. You?

I blog, collaborate, create, design, dream, listen, share, solve problems, think, wonder and pray. Because you got to pray to make it today.

My blog is here: stanfaryna.wordpress.com

Give me love on Facebook: Book of Face

Connect with me on Facebook: Stan Faryna

Talk at me on Twitter: @Faryna

Here’s some blog posts that I have written on Geeky Antics:

The Wonder of Woman

Are you a sexy geek?

• This topic was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  Stan Faryna.

Yogizilla
    Keymaster

Hey, I think I know this guy.. The name sounds strangely familiar. Wait, are you the guy on the cream of wheat box, Stan?? =oP

Haha.. Just kidding!

So, I am debating on whether to allow all HTML. People could abuse that. May have to tie that into user levels cause, you know, we’ll end up attracting MLM and peddlers of crap. The link spam is OP! =oX

Welcome to the party bro.. Officially. 8)

Stan Faryna
    Participant

Thanks for the official welcome, Yomar. And, yeah. I agree that the minimum level for unrestricted HTML should be a mad genius.

As forum topics and replies go, I was thinking it might be better to list topics craigslist style and to have an additional search box that is restricted to the subject (Let’s get this party started for example) for better usability.

Yogizilla
    Keymaster

Good thinking.

That will certainly be for a 3.0 or 4.0 iteration of the site. These forums readily integrate with our achievements so keeping it as-is for now. Not very sexy but they are functional.

I feel that forums are at the bottom of the to-do list since it’s really hard to get people to consistently contribute to them since there are so many forums out there. The easiest opportunity is encouraging more comments.. With anonymous commenting, people can comment freely without registering or anything. That excites me.. Less friction means less excuses! ;o)

Yogizilla
    Keymaster

Also, everyone should call me Yogi here.. Because that’s what friends call me! For real, folks.. Like IRL for real. =oD

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our ad partners and/or leave comments below!