Howdy!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Yogizilla 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Brandy
    Participant

My name is Brandy, aka Brandykins1982 on Twitch. I am 32 years old (will be 33 next month), and got into streaming because of another streamer on Twitch. He made it look like so much fun that I thought I’d give it a shot, and here I am. 🙂

I am getting my Masters in English (Creative Writing), and have had poetry published. When I’m not streaming/playing games, I like to read, write, and spend time with my family and my three dogs (Hayley, Layla, and Rowdy). I hope to turn streaming into a full-time thing, but for now I’m just enjoying the ride.

Lovely to meet you all! 🙂

F8tl Blades
    Participant

Welcome to the G.A.N.G. hope to see your stream and have you as a valued contributor in the forums and community. *High Five

Brandy
    Participant

I was so happy to see you on stream tonight…didn’t even click at first that it was you, so I apologize for that!

Hope you enjoyed the stream! You came in on a very good night. Song Request Saturdays are always fun.

gregorypoet
    Participant

Hello Brandy! I’m a new streamer and I dig poetry as well! I’ve never had anything published…unless you count my SELF-published chapbook 😀 But I’ve done my thing with Spoken Word Poetry pretty decent. I’ll be sure to check out your stream! I’m at http://www.twitch.tv/gregorypoet

😀

Brandy
    Participant

Awesome, gregorypoet! I’ll give you a looksee and a follow! 🙂

Yogizilla
    Keymaster

Oh man.. More streaming writers. I see beautiful things in our future, friends!

BTW, you and Gregory got some Shout-outs recently. HorsePLAY LIVE episode 77ish around 40-50m in. 8)

Morganafreya

Welcome Brandy! Glad to have you as part of the G.A.N.G.! I also was going for a degree in Creative Writing but had to put it on hold for awhile. Glad to see so many new writers around!!

Brandy
    Participant

Yay, Yogi!

And thank you, Morganafreya! I’ll have to check your stream out sometime! 🙂

Yogizilla
    Keymaster

w00tash!

Considering many of us are writers and old-school gamers, I’d love for us to collaborate more on fictional writing, micro fiction, radio dramas, bumpers, and, of course, #RetroFriday/#TBT. Hit me up on Skype or Twitter so we can get the ball rolling.

For those that are not with us on Google Drive yet, e-mail me for access. We have a mastermind folder where everyone is posting pitches, concepts, cheat sheets, best practices, how-to’s, and MORE. Eventually, we will re-purpose these into videos with full credits to help give everyone more followings and, even better, deeper engagement!

Lots of good things cooking up. SO glad to have you all as part of #TheGANG. Remember to host our stream team members, especially scheduled shows, after you finish your streams so we can keep our audiences engaged! =oD

Brandy
    Participant

I’ve followed all of the stream team members, so I will start doing that! 🙂

Yogizilla
    Keymaster

I regret to inform everyone that Brandy is no longer part of our stream team. It was a fun run and we wish her luck in her new endeavors. You are definitely one of the few unique, engaging, and authentic people out there. Keep up the great work and remember: you always have a home here with #TheGANG. =oD

Brandy
    Participant

I have my footing in my life and Twitch-wise and stuff, and I am definitely going to be taking part in this lovely, wonderful community again. You guys are all so wonderful and great and awesome. 🙂 Anything you need from me just let me know! 🙂

Yogizilla
    Keymaster

We’d love that. We were all saddened when you suddenly left. We thought maybe it was my bad breath.. I’ve been brushing and taking mints more often, I swear!!! =oP

(Less than three YOU!)

Brandy
    Participant

Egads, no, it was not your breath. LOL

<3

Things got really hectic and stressful and now I’m all centered, balanced, zen…whatever you want to call it. 🙂

Yogizilla
    Keymaster

I hear ya. Life gets super hectic. Lately we’ve been getting tons of apps and solicitations.. I’ve had to put them on the backburner because it’s a time sink at times. Too much going on as it is – plus we have a new family member on the way!

Never a dull moment, amirite? =o]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our ad partners and/or leave comments below!