Hi! Let's be friends! (New Stream Team Member)

Home Forums Introductions & High Fives Hi! Let's be friends! (New Stream Team Member)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Yogizilla 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Cupcakenoms
    Participant

Hi everyone! I’m one of the new members of the stream team here at Geekyantics. I’m very grateful and excited to be part of such an amazing community! I go by Cupcakenoms on twitch, but feel free to call me by my real name (Veronica) or Cupcake works just fine. 🙂 Just reaching out to say hello and that I’m looking forward to meeting my fellow Geeks. So say hi if you can! <3

Shoutout to Yogi and Spathizilla!

BFT9000
    Participant

Hi Cupcake! It’s nice to have you here. There are a lot of great people here at GeekyAntics, and you make it +1. Enjoy your stay. 😀

Yogizilla
    Keymaster

OMG.. I am a terrible host for not responding to this sooner. I’ll use being sick with the flu for close to two weaks as my excuse. LOL

Cupcakenoms is AWESOME. We’re excited to finally get her on-boarded for real since we’ve been collaborating for close to a year now. The Summer she will hopefully join us as a podcast host on rotation. Big things coming!

http://twitch.tv/cupcakenoms

Check out Cupcake. She rocks.. One of the friendliest, fun streamers around. Her production quality is LEGIT too!

Obionex2
    Participant

Hey welcome to the team. Ill be watching…..wait that sounds creepy….. well ill see ya. Again welcome aboard.

Yogizilla
    Keymaster

Good thing Obi doesn’t have the power to turn into a fly.. Though that power could backfire if you get swatted. We should start a thread dedicated to “semi-useless super powers”. For example, you have the ability to teleport but, every time you do, you pass the nastiest gas ever. Imagine that! =oP

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our ad partners and/or leave comments below!