Hello

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yogizilla 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

BFT9000
    Participant

Watched the stream earlier thanks to Dreadnaut3447. I’m glad I did as I really liked the show and looking forward to seeing what you guys do in the future.

As for me, I like a variety of games and is hard for me to stay on one for long. I really like fighting games and currently playing Injustice and starting to get more into BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma. I was an end game raider in FFIV, having cleared Turn 9 Coil multiple times, but I needed a break from that.

Good luck, have fun.

Yogizilla
    Keymaster

Glad to have you join us, BFT!

Most of us like a variety of games as well. Fighting games are something I want to get back into myself. I have Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 hiding somewhere and of course the obligatory Street Fighter IV, both on XBox 360. Gonna definitely stream more Skullgirls on the PC.

FFIV I keep hearing a lot about. You should check out our friends at the Cat & Fox podcast. BTW, we have tons of other podcasts so be sure to check out Podcasts page and tell us what you think! Pixelated Pints is one of the latest ones to join us.

http://geekyantics.net/podcasts

Game on.. And see you Thursday for our big live show night! We start 5:30pm at AllGames.com and then continue at 9pm at Channel GeekyAntics. Now that we can host other streams, GamingDeath will be there every Thursday GUARANTEED – w00t!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our ad partners and/or leave comments below!