GREETINGS FROM TYRIA!

Home Forums Introductions & High Fives GREETINGS FROM TYRIA!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Morganafreya 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

gregorypoet
    Participant

Okay, it’s really Saint Paul, Minnesota, but I play enough Guild Wars 2 so I feel like it’s kinda the same thing. I’m gregorypoet and I’m a human being. I assume you’re also a human being so we already have something in common! I also love video games, Fantasy Role Playing/ MMORPG specifically. My #1 Favorite is Guild Wars 2, followed by several of the Elder Scrolls series (Tamriel Unlimited, Skyrim, Oblivion, and Morrowind) and Diablo III. Do you like any of those? COOL! We have something else in common!

People ask me “so you’re a poet?” And yes, I am a poet. A spoken word artist. A performance poet. I’ve been on two teams that competed in the National Poetry Slam and I’ve won a couple of awards here and there. A long time ago I had a substance abuse problem and was homeless. Now I have a beautiful wife and a meaningful job. (I’m a substitute teacher/paraprofessional). Don’t believe me? Google “Gregory Pickett” and you will likely find some youtube videos and some other other articles out there about me.

For me, video games and poetry have always been my passion. I don’t love one more than the other. I’m a new streamer on Twitch and I’ve found a way to share both of these passions with those who may share one, both, or just want to be entertained. I’ve been told I’m very entertaining, and while I appreciate that, I’m doing nothing more than being myself. Twitter and Twitch have great communities within them (Like GeekyAntics! 😀 ) and I’m very glad to be among like-minded people.

Follow me on twitter @gregorypoet
    Check me out on twitch http://www.twitch.tv/gregorypoet
    All of you have awesome faces.
    Take care!
    😀

Yogizilla
    Keymaster

Awesome intro, Gregory! It was poetic.

Hey you know.. You should submit some flash and micro fiction… Or poetry!

http://geekyantics.net/stories

BTW, Elder Scrolls.. Eso worth it? Think it can keep up with Destiny, Defiance, Warframe, and Neverwinter? It’s a crowded space.. Maybe not so much on consoles.

Morganafreya

Loved your Intro Gregory! Welcome! Glad to have you here. Skyrim is one of my favorite games.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our ad partners and/or leave comments below!