Episode 9 *Spoilers*

Home Forums Timey-Wimey Tea Time Episode 9 *Spoilers*

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yogizilla 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

BFT9000
    Participant

I believe the Doctor took a big step in becoming the Doctor that we all expect. Clara’s actions in trying to do what she believes the Doctor would do has shown the Doctor how heartless he can appear to others. Clara didn’t seem to care about the individuals that were killed, but instead only focused on winning in the end.

This trait was exhibited by the Doctor in episode 8 when he admitted he didn’t care how many people were sacrificed as long as he won in the end. Having this demonstrated by Clara seems to have had an effect on the Doctor. I believe he realizes that he needs to change this mindset that people are expendable when compared to the big picture. I also believe that this will be further reinforced in the following episode as children are involved.

Yogizilla
    Keymaster

I agree. This is the revelation we’ve been waiting for. Let’s not forget that The Doctor found the old man repugnant and asked Clara, “Is that what I’m like??!” That’s very important.

I can’t wait for Stan to come back so we can all talk about this during the next TWTT!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our ad partners and/or leave comments below!