Any Gamer Parents Out There?

Home Forums Flash Fiction & Creative Writing Any Gamer Parents Out There?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Yogizilla 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’ve been tinkering with the idea of doing short stories based on our experiences as gamer parents.. I know a lot of you are into gaming and social media, but we see the bad side of it in misguided youth every day. So many comical and sometimes tragic (or at least SMH grade) stories to share there. I’m hoping I can kick this off as a branded thing that we can all jump in on.

I’d also like to do some comic strips. Nothing too crazy… maybe comic strips with or without the written word. Storytelling yo!

I feel that the perspective of the parent or family-first gamer lacks online.. And, if you get it, it’s usually from a perspective we can’t relate too. There’s a need for this and it can be great fun.

Anyone interested? Maybe we can call it Generation STFU or Generation OMG. LOL

Stan Faryna

Do it!

I Love this idea! You should do it Yogi!

I will! You should join in too, Morgana.. I think the voice of the geek parent is one you don’t hear often. We’re like unicorns! LOL

Gosh.. The to-do list is insane. =oX

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our ad partners and/or leave comments below!