2015 Year In Gaming – What Are YOUR Faves?

Home Forums Video Games & Tabletop Fun 2015 Year In Gaming – What Are YOUR Faves?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yogizilla 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Yogizilla
    Keymaster

Got the discussions going for our 2015 Year In Gaming edition of HorsePLAY! LIVE so be sure to comment with your picks. Since forums scare lots of people, I won’t push them as much but those of you who keep checking here are SUPER AWESOME!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/geekyantics/discussions/0/458605578275933383/

http://facebook.com/geekyantics

We’ll be giving special focus to the lesser-known games. The games that don’t get much hype when everyone is too busy talking about Fallout 4, Star Wars Battlefront, Halo 5, Rocket League, and Undertale. Not that those games aren’t good but what about the hidden gems?

Some of the games we will be looking at include, but are not limited to:

* Dungeon Of The Endless
    * Axiom Verge
    * Rampage Knights
    * Downwell
    * Undertale
    * Luftrausers
    * Rare Replay
    * Rocket League
    * Full Mojo Rampage
    * Elite: Dangerous
    * The Elder Scrolls Online
    * Warframe
    * World Of Warcraft
    * Destiny
    * Minecraft
    * Rainbow Six: Siege

Your games do not have to be games released in 2015 but, rather, games that had an impact last year. I think that’s more important because, to me, awards should be about the impact. Impact includes replay value, quality, production value, and, of course, the “feels”.. All the stuff that brings games into the zeitgeist, the elusive water cooler conversations.

Regardless of what sort of games you dig, it was a banner year for gaming. On the console, we went from an almost three-year dry spell to a total glut of video games. Now we have more choices than ever on all platforms. For myself and Obi, it’s all about the multiplayer gaming so we’ll focus more on that.. But that’s not to say there weren’t some fantastic things out there for singleplayer experiences.

Don’t be shy: share your thoughts below or…

mail@geekyantics.net

206-415-4987 / 011-206-415-4987

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  Yogizilla. Reason: It's not 2015 anymore.. But feel free to share your video game picks!

BFT9000
    Participant

My favorites this year are Batman: Arkham Knight, Mortal Kombat X, Destiny: The Taken King. GTA V would have made it if it wasn’t just a 2 year late PC port.

Yogizilla
    Keymaster

Yeah.. GTA V was mishandled from the beginning. It’s a shame because there’s so much potential there. I wonder how long they plan to support it before the next one? If it’s at least three years more, than maybe it’s worth revisiting. =oX

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our ad partners and/or leave comments below!