To join the GANG, contact us or tweet/DM @Yogizilla with your interests – all we ask for is a good attitude and teamwork! There are three levels of contribution, with exclusive “partner” and full-time members being part of our core team.
First and foremost, GANG positions are unpaid (for now) but, once we generate steady revenue, there will be revenue-sharing options for the core team.. And eventually everyone. The main goal, however, is to help everyone grow their exposure and experience through collaboration. We are currently looking for the following contributions for GANG:
- Twitch Stream Team Members
- Podcast Hosts (Video And/Or Audio)
- Logo Designers & Branding Specialists
- Custom Overlays for Twitch
- Blog Contributors
- Brand Ambassadors & Community Representatives
- Mastermind Group Members
- Press Contacts & Lists
- Bumpers & Intro/Outro Music
If there’s any other way you’d like to contribute, we’re open to all ideas, but these are our immediate needs. We are currently looking at a four to five-phase growth track over a two to three-year period. As such, we want to build a solid foundation before expanding into more aggressive, perhaps resource-intensive projects.
Here’s a little peak at some of the ideas we are tinkering with (besides the robots we are secretly building to serve us snacks whilst we play video games and stuff):
- HorsePLAY! BONUS Episodes: Tentatively named The Secret Stages, we’ll be rounding up some recurring guest hosts to do bonus episodes of HorsePLAY! and talk about more unusual topics. One of the things we’d like to cover in a miniseries of sorts is Doctor Who. These will be audio-only episodes with a much more raw, unscripted format.. That means more geeky antics and shenanigans than the usual HorsePLAY!
- Social Gaming / NoF Podcast: NoF (Nipples of Fate) is a social gaming clan founded in the nineties. At it’s core, we’re a bunch of old friends spread out throughout different games and projects. We see an opportunity here to spread the spirit of NoF to a wider audience because gaming has certainly become more about the social experience, though the competitive/professional aspects are certainly more pervasive now as well. This podcast would help us continue our effort of having more casual content where friends just get together and have a good time.
- SolForge, Strategy, And Game Theory: We will dig deep into the behind-the-scenes and inner workings of video games by looking at game theory, mechanics, psychology, strategy, design, and more! Each episode will feature strategies for SolForge and our favorite games from a casual yet passionate gaming perspective. There are podcasts like Game Theory Podcast, Hardcore Gaming 101, and Gaming History 101 covering some of the niches but we want to take a different angle onthese topics.
- Spanglish Podcast: We’re bouncing around an idea for a bilingual podcast to better serve the latino community. It seems there is a bit of a void here so the opportunity may be ripe. So far, we have a few established video and radio personalities interested in this project but no firm details yet.
- International Reach: So we’ve talked about native Spanish-speaking countries already. The next step would be having resident correspondents and experts in different local markets worldwide. Naturally, Japan would be a big one but there are also other countries where gaming and geek culture are on the rise. We’d love to be one of the first networks to give these geeks a voice and a single place to unite.
For a deeper look, ask about our mastermind group. We’ll be getting together on Google Hangouts and Drive (formerly Docs) to bounce ideas off each other and refine our current concepts. It’s a great way to get some extra inspiration for yourself and GANG as a whole!