What are your Favorite Fandoms?

Home Forums Timey-Wimey Tea Time What are your Favorite Fandoms?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yogizilla 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

F8tl Blades
    Participant

So as a Co-Host of #TWTT I wanted to ask the fans something that is close to me as i am sure it is close to all of us.This seems like a good a place as any to gather the information. I’ll even start so there is no need to be shy.

For me I have a lot of fandoms, Obviously the first one on my list being Doctor Who. However that is far from where it ends. I follow Supernatural regularly as well as Sherlock, The Walking Dead, Lost Girl, Once Upon a Time, Bones, and that’s just for tv.

I also am a huge fan of anything marvel but my largest Fandom there is probably Dead Pool the merc with the mouth. I am also a a regular follower of the walking dead comics, TMNT comics,and most all of the X-men comics.

So now that i have shared some of mine tell me what do you geek out over? O.o

Yogizilla
    Keymaster

Oh man.. So many good ones. Overall, I was a huge fan of anything Stargate and still love Naruto (I know, it’s cliche and shallow to some). Currently big on The Flash and catching up on One Piece. iZombie has been a pleasant surprise. It reminds me of Veronica Mars – with good reason!

Of course, there’s Lost Girl and Selfie, which we talk about often… Firefly and Doctor Who – all time favorites, maybe? Honorable mentions include anything Marvel, Fringe, Defiance, and Falling Skies.

Ahhh.. It’s tough to sum it up. Also, I’m a huge Blizzard fan boy all over again. Heroes Of The Storm, Warcraft III, Starcraft II, and Hearthstone. OMG yes.. I love just about any TCG/CCG and tabletop gaming. Indie games and rogue-likes – YES!

Just to name a few. =oP

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our ad partners and/or leave comments below!