I'm going dark for a while.. Here's why.

Home Forums GANG News & Feedback I'm going dark for a while.. Here's why.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Yogizilla 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Yogizilla
    Keymaster

Hello friends!

A handful of you know all the circumstances surrounding my recent decision to cut back on Twitch streaming and gaming. The gist of it is that my family just got the worst news possible after a slew of bad news…

My wife has cancer.

All this has been debilitating to my mental and physical health but I’m trying to push forward. I just started a new project/gig and it still can’t keep us on top of craziness like inflated electric charges, stupid ISP abuse, and unexpected car repairs.

All together, we’re looking at 2K+ in bills outside of our usual living expenses. As such, I’ve been picking up odds-and-ends jobs along with the rest of the family. It’s gonna be a struggle for the next couple of weeks at least but we won’t be completely out of the woods for like two or three months.

I know I’m talking in circles.. I just don’t know where to start. Things on GeekyAntics and UBN have been picking up. Great things are on the horizon. Our #MEGAAWESOME Giveaway has a month left of hype and goodies.. And I can’t enjoy and cultivate those things right now because of all the things blowing up left and right.

Everyone, please pray, meditate, hope, and/or think of me and my family. The smallest donation would help out greatly. If you could share this with close friends and family who would have the compassion to see that this is not a scam or a quick cash grab, we’d appreciate it.

http://bit.ly/helpyogi

You can donate anonymously on the link above but, if you include a message, I will read them during the few times I will get to stream during the next stretch of God knows how long.

Thank you all for your support and encouragement during these darkest of times.

Yogizilla
    Keymaster

Here’s my vlog explaining our family’s game plan. Thanks for your support and encouragement, friends!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Yogizilla.

Yogizilla
    Keymaster

Things have turned around quite a bit.. There’s still the usual ebb and flow but I’m glad I could count on the core group within our community, The GANG, to make it through those dark days. Please be sure to show Spathizilla some love whenever you see him. He’s going through some ordeals himself. Send him a tweet. He’s a big reason we’re still going strong here! Love you man!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our ad partners and/or leave comments below!